SE Autobody is a full-service collision repair facility
that has been proudly serving the greater San Diego
area since 1972. We are conveniently located (map)
just minutes from Downtown, Mission Hills, Hillcrest,
Clairemont, Point Loma, and the beach area. Member
of the Better Business Bureau.
- Location: Our location is in the hub of San Diego's busiest thoroughfares with more than 250,000
automobiles traveling past our location daily. No matter where you live in San Diego, you more than likely
know where we are located. All beach areas, Mission Hills, Hillcrest, Downtown, as well as Clairemont are all
minutes away from our easily accessible freeway location. We are also located on the doorstep of San
Diego's major military bases.
- Access: Finding and parking at our facility could not be easier! Just take the Old Town exit off Interstate 5 and
head west about one block and you are there! (Map to our facility.)
- Our facility: Is one of the largest in the area with over 20,000 square ft. We can handle up to 300 automobiles
a month with a storage lot to handle an additional
- Equipment and training: We are a Gold Class Shop with ADP, CCC, and Ultramate Estimating Systems. We are
trained technicians working with the top of the line equipment to ensure the highest quality craftsmanship on
every vehicle that leaves our facility. Our dependable office staff are well educated in dealing with all types of
claims and repairs.
- Contact Us by phone, fax, e-mail or U.S. mail, you will find all contact information right here! We invite you to
take a Shop Tour that will explain our estimation and repair process, or cruise the Used Car Values to find
out how much your car is worth. We also offer some tips on how to care for the new finish applied to your
vehicle. Perhaps you have been involved in an accident only to find the you didn't have the proper forms. We
offer some handy Accident Report Forms that we encourage you to copy and carry in your vehicles.
Use this area to tell your customers about your business.
Here you have a chance to share your vision or mission statement.
Provide a brief history of the company, such as how long you have been in business, how you got started, or perhaps why you started your
Include company facts such as the number of your employees, your competitive advantage and other frequently asked questions. You can
publish background history about your management team and include a client list. Many companies post press releases, press articles,
upcoming events and job openings on the About Us page.